‹‹ Vissza Bugs
Légy prémium hirdetések elrejtéséhez
Posztolt üzenetek: 148   Meglátogatva: 305 users

Eredeti poszt

Küldte e Mare, 19.06.2015 - 17:54
There's no endless scroll in Silverlight. In HTML5, however, it's the opposite.

02.09.2015 - 10:48
In SL, when you're making a game, you can see this screen:

If you click in 'private' or 'Duel(private)', the game cursor will move to the password - so you can start typing after clicking on one of those two.

In HTML however, the game cursor won't move, and if you start typing, the game type will change: 'd' will move it to Duel public or Duel private 'p' will move it to Public or Private.

This is a kind-of search feature that makes it a little harder to make private games, however, it is an excellent addiction when you're making a coalition war game (since you type 's' and it moves to all clans with the 's' in their name).
Töltés...
Töltés...
02.09.2015 - 20:00
General Icon not appearing as set. (I was only givin Premium 1-2hrs ago at this time so maybe it hadn't updated, but it showed on SL so I don't think that's the case.)

The Image was set to me avatar Image, so not sure if this is how its suppose to be on HTML 5 but on SL you can have general Icon.

*Found it the first 30sec I played HTML 5 with premium, unless its just a glitch on my end*
----
Be Humble
Töltés...
Töltés...
02.09.2015 - 23:32
I receive this message sometimes when I log in. I reset cache and reload, still keep getting the message. Hours later or the next day I'm able to play normally.

Töltés...
Töltés...
03.09.2015 - 05:49
 Amok (Admin)
Általa írva clovis1122, 02.09.2015 at 23:32

I receive this message sometimes when I log in. I reset cache and reload, still keep getting the message. Hours later or the next day I'm able to play normally.

Please clear the cache
Töltés...
Töltés...
03.09.2015 - 09:36
Általa írva Amok, 03.09.2015 at 05:49

Please clear the cache

I've done it (as I said). I'll wait the next time to record a video about it. This morning happened, but I clicked reload and it worked.
Töltés...
Töltés...
03.09.2015 - 09:53

There are several things I cannot do while in this screen (moving around the map, for example). And other things that I can do (zooming in & out in the map). Not sure if intentional....

In SL you can still use the minimap to move around.
Töltés...
Töltés...
03.09.2015 - 17:38
Locked Settings on Turn "0".
I made sure this wasnt happening by getting a guest account into my game (didnt make a differance proving its not because I was alone). On SL you can propose change while picking/waiting for game to start and the vote takes place on start of Turn 1. But on HTML 5 I couldnt even propose the change or even change setting on Turn "0".

----
Be Humble
Töltés...
Töltés...
04.09.2015 - 04:43
Im trying to join a casual game, and my strategy is stuck on the one i pick in SL... pls help.

Also, I click ready on a casual game and nothing happens PLEASE HELP.

Also, when you dock your transport and try to drag it a little more inland sometimes the game doesn't let it...

just goes back to this,

Also, there's a slight delay before someone's rank and name come up on a game when that person hosts it.
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Töltés...
Töltés...
04.09.2015 - 05:19
 Amok (Admin)
Általa írva The Tactician, 04.09.2015 at 04:43

Im trying to join a casual game, and my strategy is stuck on the one i pick in SL... pls help.

Also, I click ready on a casual game and nothing happens PLEASE HELP.

Should work fine now.
Töltés...
Töltés...
04.09.2015 - 06:59
Works perfectly, thanks!
----

Töltés...
Töltés...
04.09.2015 - 09:55
Time keep running after we both picked

'balance teams' doesn't work. If we do the math....

Here's another case (a little more obvious):

How much players in lobby? We are missing this feature:

Was playing a game and clicked here to see the players, couldn't find them. We were picking countries. The other players left but before they left their name didn't appear in the list

This was a team-game... There are a lot of things different from SL and HTML.

SL teamgame:

HTML teamgame:
Töltés...
Töltés...
04.09.2015 - 09:57
In HTML if you join a game and the host leave, before picking countries, you get host automatically. You can change map, etc and the game even show you as a host. This is bad for the economy...

Töltés...
Töltés...
04.09.2015 - 15:14
A suggestion for once you fix the balance teams thing: Make rank 10+ with almost the same value. A rank 13 probably has more farming skills experience than a rank 10 but upgrades are the same so it shouldn't make too much of a difference.

AKA make the difference of a rank 6 and 8 value more than the difference of a rank 10 and 12.
----

Töltés...
Töltés...
04.09.2015 - 15:24
----
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
― Carl von Clausewitz
Töltés...
Töltés...
04.09.2015 - 17:17
HTML doesn't allow double spacing and here is the outcome:

SULTAN OP!
----

Töltés...
Töltés...
05.09.2015 - 00:53
I have a few features and mechanic "bugs" that I found. It says I am not supposed to start a new thread and post them here. But it also says I am supposed to look to see if it's already been said. So I am expected to scroll through all 4 pages of this specific thread to find if my bug has already been said?
Töltés...
Töltés...
05.09.2015 - 10:47
Stryko
Felhasználó törölve
Általa írva The Tactician, 04.09.2015 at 17:17

HTML doesn't allow double spacing and here is the outcome:

SULTAN OP!

and to add to this, i think 2 spaces shouldn't be allowed for a username.
Töltés...
Töltés...
05.09.2015 - 11:06
Alright, I'm not going to take SS of everything (because a SS doesn't always prove it), here but I have to let you know the chat system if very broken to the point of where its not usable (IMO). It need to be looked into in every aspect.

#1-Today I was trying to PR and it kept going away every time I wrote a word. (Happens at random, and fixes it self at random)

#2- When in a game you can't set a PR to only 1 player like in SL. (You have to go into friends list and do it, so if the aren't your friend you have to get creative.)

#3- My "checked of channels aren't saving". EG. I always keep global unchecked. Every time I go into HTML 5 its all checked off.

#4- (IMO) The new layout of the channels is not the best. I liked the SL set up. PR at the top and system at the bottom, etc.
Its a simple thing that still bugs me for some reason.
----
Be Humble
Töltés...
Töltés...
05.09.2015 - 11:10
Általa írva clovis1122, 04.09.2015 at 09:57

In HTML if you join a game and the host leave, before picking countries, you get host automatically. You can change map, etc and the game even show you as a host. This is bad for the economy...

Done on purpose because when host leaves and 10 people sat there waiting they get screwed over.
----
Be Humble
Töltés...
Töltés...
05.09.2015 - 13:00
I have posted this before but I think it probably got lost with the other.

Is this because of older data base or bug? The strategy is always MoS even when I used RA last on HTML 5.
----
Be Humble
Töltés...
Töltés...
05.09.2015 - 13:02
When will the map for the game become "clickable"? I posted this before as well but probably also got lose with the others.

It still does the weird thing where it clicks on what ever is behind it.
----
Be Humble
Töltés...
Töltés...
06.09.2015 - 11:56
 Leo
I'm not sure if this was intended or not but.

On SL:

On HTML5:

Basically on SL if you open troops menu you can easily close it by clicking on the map but on HTML5 your only option is to click on the red 'x'. Again I'm not sure if this was intended or not but it sure would be better to have both options.
----

Töltés...
Töltés...
06.09.2015 - 14:13
When you select a "channel" the color wont change.(e.g. "global" isnt blue)

settings wont save
----
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
― Carl von Clausewitz
Töltés...
Töltés...
10.09.2015 - 18:20
Alrighty then,
I searched to make sure this isn't being repeated, but could not find it said anywhere else, so here it is.
Don't know if this is a bug or not. Maybe it just still needs to be programmed in but .........you have none of the features for previewing a map as before except for zoom. So .....yeah, can't check incomes, troops or anything but look at the map, big or small. Just wanted to put it out there, I find those features very useful for map previewing.
Thank you, and have a nice day.
----
"The edge is never very far away, when you're hanging on by your fingernails." ©
Töltés...
Töltés...
11.09.2015 - 09:06
Error: Uncaught ReferenceError: UserId is not defined, Script: http://atwar-game.com/java/atwar.core.min.js, Line: 153, Column: 285, StackTrace: ReferenceError: UserId is not defined
Töltés...
Töltés...
11.09.2015 - 09:25
 Amok (Admin)
Általa írva Azula., 11.09.2015 at 09:06

Error: Uncaught ReferenceError: UserId is not defined, Script: http://atwar-game.com/java/atwar.core.min.js, Line: 153, Column: 285, StackTrace: ReferenceError: UserId is not defined

Should be fixed now, thanks.
Töltés...
Töltés...
11.09.2015 - 10:10
The 'Are you sure you want to leave?' message when you're in SL lobby is missed in HTML.

Honestly it was a quite annoying message (when you join a game by error and you don't want to wait - you hit reset, the message appears, but the page doesn't reset - it redirects you to atWar website).

But it was also a lifesaver when you hit back space in Chrome by error and your page is about to goback...
Töltés...
Töltés...
11.09.2015 - 10:46
Did the criteria for keeping messages changed? Let's say the game allows you to see the latest 10 messages with all chats open...

In SL:
1) Send a private message.
2) A random person spam 10 messages in chat, so you can't see the pr.
3) Disable the chat where that person spammed , and you would be allowed to see your pr again.

In HTML:
1) send a private message.
2) A random person spam 10 messages in chat, so you can't see the pr.
3) Disable the chat where that person spammed, you still won't be able to see the pr.
Töltés...
Töltés...
11.09.2015 - 11:13
I'm still not sure how to reproduce this bug but here's what happened:

1. Phoenix couldn't pr me from Silverlight (I was on in HTML).

However, other players could pr me from SL.... (Phoenix also managed to get to pr me later on).

2. e mare was online in HTML, and he pr'ed me. I was online in both SL and HTML, but I tried pr'ing him from SL... and I couldn't.

Mare say he had the same problem:

Töltés...
Töltés...
12.09.2015 - 05:04
The "near Berlin" centers you on where that is.

However, the "joined" doesn't do the same.
They're both meant to be links.
----
Töltés...
Töltés...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Adatvédelem | Felhasználási feltételek | Bannerek | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Csatlakozz hozzánk

Hirdesd