Légy prémium hirdetések elrejtéséhez
Posztolt üzenetek: 16   Meglátogatva: 71 users
19.06.2015 - 14:51
Hey Ivan and Amok, just a few things that I've noticed that could be tweaked to make it feel more responsive

- Add ability to resize the chat vertically.
- All the modals, from clicking a country, clicking/hovering a city, etc, they feel unresponsive due to their slide down animation. Perhaps they could just fade in and out with a really short (200ms for example) animation duration?
- Hovering over cities don't turn your cursor into a pointer
- When hovering over the number of units you want to select in the small unit selector the clickable area to increase or decrease by one (highlighted in red) is too small. Perhaps it can have a bigger padding to make it so you don't have to click on the number exactly?

- When hovering over a city, it feels like it takes too long for the units to appear
----
Általa írva Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
Töltés...
Töltés...
19.06.2015 - 15:51
 Amok (Admin)
Thanks for the feedback, very useful. Lots of tweaking to be done still!
Töltés...
Töltés...
19.06.2015 - 16:54
Jordan-F
Felhasználó törölve
when i need to move, All units selected automatic will be easy if it automatic no unit selected
Töltés...
Töltés...
19.06.2015 - 17:23
Általa írva Guest, 19.06.2015 at 16:54

Agree. Setting 0 selected units as deafult will be nice cuz we played for years in that way.. pretty strage now to press again unselecting all units.
----

Töltés...
Töltés...
20.06.2015 - 04:13
 Ivan (Admin)

when i need to move, All units selected automatic will be easy if it automatic no unit selected

OK. I changed it because one of the Mods said that selecting all by default works better. Oh well
Töltés...
Töltés...
20.06.2015 - 04:27
Általa írva Ivan, 20.06.2015 at 04:13

OK. I changed it because one of the Mods said that selecting all by default works better. Oh well

well you already can drag and drop all the units out of the city, if you open the menu it means youre looking to split the stack so its just unecessary extra clicks most of the time. I was about to post about this when i saw it had already been done.

Általa írva notserral, 19.06.2015 at 14:51

- When hovering over the number of units you want to select in the small unit selector the clickable area to increase or decrease by one (highlighted in red) is too small. Perhaps it can have a bigger padding to make it so you don't have to click on the number exactly?

also this, a lot of precision clicking is required at current. I was testing earlier to see how fast i could do moves.
----
Töltés...
Töltés...
20.06.2015 - 05:39
The zoom in- out buttons should be placed under the mini-map, like the silverlight version has. They're quite large and shouldn't be placed at the edge of the map
----
Believe you can and you're halfway there
Töltés...
Töltés...
20.06.2015 - 06:35
Általa írva Funtime, 20.06.2015 at 05:39

The zoom in- out buttons should be placed under the mini-map, like the silverlight version has. They're quite large and shouldn't be placed at the edge of the map

Perhaps here they should stay for the phone/ small tablet version, but be moved instead to the minimap on the large-screen/ desktop version.
----
Töltés...
Töltés...
20.06.2015 - 07:49
Jordan-F
Felhasználó törölve
Pls we need more themes for premium players
Töltés...
Töltés...
20.06.2015 - 10:24
The chat window is definitely too big - it takes up too much screen space.
----
Töltés...
Töltés...
22.06.2015 - 06:29
Please disable "Instant joining" by default in casual games. It makes it very annoying that you can't have reinforcements upon joining in.
----
Töltés...
Töltés...
01.07.2015 - 13:55
Make the chats tabbed instead of drop down multi select. I have suggested this multiple times to no effect. There should be different tabs for room, global, pr , clan, ally and all tabs should be on the top of chat screen. You also shouldn't lose chats when you switch between tabs. this is way it is in most games and I don't see any harm in it. The current system is to complicated and little problematic when you want to avoid certain chats. Tabbed chats should solve it.
----
Töltés...
Töltés...
01.07.2015 - 13:55
Make the chats tabbed instead of drop down multi select. I have suggested this multiple times to no effect. There should be different tabs for room, global, pr , clan, ally and all tabs should be on the top of chat screen. You also shouldn't lose chats when you switch between tabs. this is way it is in most games and I don't see any harm in it. The current system is to complicated and little problematic when you want to avoid certain chats. Tabbed chats should solve it.
----
Töltés...
Töltés...
14.07.2015 - 08:09
Here are two click click suggestions

in chat it's quite annoying not to be able to click a user's name, who is online and to whom you successfully just sent a message

narcissistic personality disorder
----
Töltés...
Töltés...
14.07.2015 - 14:46
If you click the highlighted area in yellow, the stats hide. That shouldn't work like that. It should hide them only if you click the area you originally clicked to see the statistics. It should stay like it is on phones and other small screens.
----
Töltés...
Töltés...
15.07.2015 - 15:01
This ribbon in Word can be either stuck there or hidden. It's a bit different, but I hope the idea is clear( outlined in the image below the image that's below this text.)

----
Töltés...
Töltés...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Adatvédelem | Felhasználási feltételek | Bannerek | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Csatlakozz hozzánk

Hirdesd