Légy prémium hirdetések elrejtéséhez
Posztolt üzenetek: 3   Meglátogatva: 48 users
01.02.2013 - 20:54
I completely disagree with the English only rule, I feel that it's preventing atWar from becoming a Multi-language society. I got a warning today for speaking Hungarian, this is unfair.
Töltés...
Töltés...
02.02.2013 - 01:53
LFC4Life
Felhasználó törölve
Általa írva F.Sultan Mehmet, 01.02.2013 at 20:40

That's enough u are giving me mute always, i didnt insult anyone whats your problem with me ? do u want ban me ? u gave 9999 minutes mute me and u did insult me.. what i done ? its game chat and i talked turks.i constantly talk to chat game..u are dont like me ok i know but DONT GİVE ME MUTE i like atwar and i am playing for 2 years.. you are mod and u have responsibilities..you are bad mod ok ? do u understand ? i sent u PM read this.

Erm, I think the English rule stands for every room apart from Private and maybe clan chat but if you want to report it to Amok, go ahead and feel free to do so. I like funny outcomes. A mod should close this thread.
Töltés...
Töltés...
02.02.2013 - 02:37
Why did you send a PM and then post it here anyway...?

Guys, the English only rule is not an opinion of the mods, it's just something mods have to enforce. I'm sure if EVERYONE in your game spoke Turkish, there'd be no problem; why would Pinheiro even go into the game? But the very fact that he went and saw you all speaking Turkish means someone reported it and was completely out of the loop. Note that the English rule applies to all public chats.

I'm sure in the future there will be different rules regarding languages, but for now, all you can do is continue to follow the current rules.

Topic locked, if you want to continue an argument with Pinheiro, don't make it public.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
Töltés...
Töltés...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Adatvédelem | Felhasználási feltételek | Bannerek | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Csatlakozz hozzánk

Hirdesd