‹‹ Vissza Bugs
Légy prémium hirdetések elrejtéséhez
Posztolt üzenetek: 5   Meglátogatva: 20 users
13.02.2016 - 07:47
I had 25 bombers + 1mil with gen and at.I send them to attack somewhere but the enemy tbed me.Anyway the battle:

Next turn:

Please fix this.
----
Töltés...
Töltés...
13.02.2016 - 08:32
Általa írva Cold Case, 13.02.2016 at 07:47

I had 25 bombers + 1mil with gen and at.I send them to attack somewhere but the enemy tbed me.Anyway the battle:
Please fix this.

Not a bug, the enemy TBED your gen stack.

In particular notice in this battle that he sent 5 bombers against your gen and militias and killed them.
Töltés...
Töltés...
13.02.2016 - 08:48
Általa írva clovis1122, 13.02.2016 at 08:32

Általa írva Cold Case, 13.02.2016 at 07:47

Please fix this.

Not a bug, the enemy TBED your gen stack.

In particular notice in this battle that he sent 5 bombers against your gen and militias and killed them.

As I can see you didnt understand.

Do you see this?
I was tbed.Bombers were already in from previous round but in the battle they didnt appear either went where i sent them or anywhere else.
Next round though they were there.
----
Töltés...
Töltés...
13.02.2016 - 09:49
Általa írva Cold Case, 13.02.2016 at 08:48

I was tbed.Bombers were already in from previous round but in the battle they didnt appear either went where i sent them or anywhere else.

There appear to be no movement line about you moving the bombers there though. If you check the first SS you will find a faded line (and by the direction I assume that you were trying to get the stack into Teheran).

Did you moved the stack directly to teheran? or made some stop somewhere?
Töltés...
Töltés...
13.02.2016 - 11:05
Általa írva clovis1122, 13.02.2016 at 09:49

Általa írva Cold Case, 13.02.2016 at 08:48

There appear to be no movement line about you moving the bombers there though. If you check the first SS you will find a faded line (and by the direction I assume that you were trying to get the stack into Teheran).

Did you moved the stack directly to teheran? or made some stop somewhere?

i did stop but the bombers as i checked where nowhere until i started turn
----
Töltés...
Töltés...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Adatvédelem | Felhasználási feltételek | Bannerek | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Csatlakozz hozzánk

Hirdesd