‹‹ Vissza Bugs
Légy prémium hirdetések elrejtéséhez
Posztolt üzenetek: 3   Meglátogatva: 25 users
26.10.2015 - 10:41
I realised that when I am brb (which happened alot today) and people pr me, and I come like 10 or 15 mins later after those pr's back, that I somehow see that people pr'ed me because i've seen something yellow-ish in my chatlog but when I refresh (so go to the current chatlogs, in roomchat,allychat, whatever, that I can't get those chatlogs back? Even when I disable everything but the private chat?

In SL it used to be, that if all your chats were open your PR was going 1 place up everytime someone spoke (roomchat,allychat,global) till it dissapeared from the chatlog. But if you disabled all those chats you could still see the PR's (if it was like 1 or 2 pr's, and not a whole convo off 800 sentences, because ofcourse the PR has also a maximum of chats.)

So the point of my ''complain'' is that in html 5, the chatlogs have a lets say maximum of 50 sentences to scroll back and read, but included all of the chats, and not just only 1 specific chat. I dont know if this is made on purpose so that the AW system has less of chatlogs to hold in their ''system', or just simply nobody was aware of this.

I just decided to explain it, I can understand if you don't understand what the hell I am talking about, because it is a bit hard to explain it exactly, and I will try to explain it better if you do not understand.

----

Általa írva Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Töltés...
Töltés...
26.10.2015 - 11:20
It's never a bad idea to add a video
----
Töltés...
Töltés...
26.10.2015 - 11:42
Általa írva e Mare, 26.10.2015 at 11:20

It's never a bad idea to add a video

To badd I wasn't recording
----

Általa írva Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Töltés...
Töltés...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Adatvédelem | Felhasználási feltételek | Bannerek | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Csatlakozz hozzánk

Hirdesd