‹‹ Vissza Bugs
Légy prémium hirdetések elrejtéséhez
Posztolt üzenetek: 6   Meglátogatva: 16 users
06.01.2015 - 10:27
Hello there,

here is the deal, I had an old computer (5 years old) and I decided to switch to a new one and wanted to play Atwar.

Problem is : When I get ingame, the game lags. When I type, the letters seems to come up slowly. When I moved around the map, I lag like crap and when I click on something, it takes time to open the window.

My browser is working properly and my computer can run games such as Skyrim without any problems.

Would there be some kind of options that I have to change or perhaps update a software to resolve this issue? I am playing through Google Chrome but I tried IE and it still lags.

Regards
Töltés...
Töltés...
06.01.2015 - 10:38
Does it happen to be a Windows 8? Because I have both a windows 8 and windows 7. The windows 8 lags like crazy but only in Atwar, while the 7 works perfectly fine.
----
"Riddle me this, Riddle me that...?" - The Riddler

Töltés...
Töltés...
06.01.2015 - 15:07
Általa írva TheRiddler, 06.01.2015 at 10:38

Does it happen to be a Windows 8? Because I have both a windows 8 and windows 7. The windows 8 lags like crazy but only in Atwar, while the 7 works perfectly fine.

Yes, my first computer was on windows 7 and this one on windows 8. So are there any ways to fix this issue that you know of ?
Töltés...
Töltés...
06.01.2015 - 15:16
Általa írva General.Gadbois, 06.01.2015 at 15:07

Yes, my first computer was on windows 7 and this one on windows 8. So are there any ways to fix this issue that you know of ?

I have not been able to improve the performance of my windows 8 computer while running this game. I'm not sure if it has something to do with how windows 8 computers run Microsoft Silverlight or if it is another issue.
----
"Riddle me this, Riddle me that...?" - The Riddler

Töltés...
Töltés...
06.01.2015 - 15:27
Sounds awfully similar to what I'm experiencing. My comp specs are decent enough and should be able to run atwar without mouse lag but I don't. I'm on Windows 7 btw
Töltés...
Töltés...
18.01.2015 - 15:47
Soldier001
Felhasználó törölve
Update silverlight ?
Töltés...
Töltés...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Adatvédelem | Felhasználási feltételek | Bannerek | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Csatlakozz hozzánk

Hirdesd