‹‹ Vissza Bugs
Légy prémium hirdetések elrejtéséhez
Posztolt üzenetek: 7   Meglátogatva: 64 users
20.11.2013 - 21:23
Hi guys,
sorry I didn't see there was an "in-game" report bug.

in the game "20915531" I just finished 10 minutes ago, at round 28 or 29, I had a wall built around Tokyo since the beginning of the game, and my opponent went just through it with 2 air-transports with tanks and stuff inside : next turn he had taken my capital Tokyo... while my wall was still in place ?? how can it be?

it's not the first time it happen too... so this time I've noted the game number and all details.

please help !
thanks in advance : )
----

[img] http://i42.tinypic.com/14t8n6h.jpg[/img]
Töltés...
Töltés...
20.11.2013 - 22:07
The most likely scenario is you built a wall he could get through. for example you only had half of the city walled, or the gap was big enough for him to travel through. there is no known exploit or bug for getting into a properly formed wall.
Töltés...
Töltés...
21.11.2013 - 05:50
Or he was a trolling ally.
Töltés...
Töltés...
21.11.2013 - 10:15
AlexMeza
Felhasználó törölve
What they said lol ^

Take a look at this http://i.imgur.com/2RA8fFq.gif
Töltés...
Töltés...
11.07.2014 - 13:29
Well im here to tell you that there is a wall bug that allows a player to enter a city with the walls up....i watched it done and next turn it was done to me....there was no gap in my wall
----
Humans are only a suicidal sub species of Chimps running a muck on this planet.
Töltés...
Töltés...
11.07.2014 - 14:18
Általa írva Dizabo, 11.07.2014 at 13:29

Well im here to tell you that there is a wall bug that allows a player to enter a city with the walls up....i watched it done and next turn it was done to me....there was no gap in my wall

That bug is supposed to be fixed.

Btw, did that guy was your ally? btw sometimes when you wall wrong the wall doesnt make, but you cant see because the color distract a lot. Is good to check your important walls and be 100% sure they are walled, or pick a more clear color.
Töltés...
Töltés...
11.07.2014 - 14:24
My wall was just fine i checked it after i seen it happen to the other ppl....
----
Humans are only a suicidal sub species of Chimps running a muck on this planet.
Töltés...
Töltés...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Adatvédelem | Felhasználási feltételek | Bannerek | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Csatlakozz hozzánk

Hirdesd