‹‹ Vissza Bugs
Légy prémium hirdetések elrejtéséhez
Posztolt üzenetek: 4   Meglátogatva: 41 users
19.05.2012 - 13:56
They are over the ocean and there are no transports in sight (either air or sea ones). No combat with that stack took place the previous turn either...

Töltés...
Töltés...
19.05.2012 - 15:04
Probably one of those glitches where the transport is killed, but not all the units the transport were carrying. You, or they, can still send a transport over and pick up the units though.
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
Töltés...
Töltés...
19.05.2012 - 15:49
It happens sometime when you start with air and other units from the same startpoint that the non Air units following the Air Units. I had some Subs in a casual which could fly with one of my sentrys.
But if it happens more often then it should be fixed before someone try to make it as trick
Töltés...
Töltés...
19.05.2012 - 20:31
Általa írva Tzeentch, 19.05.2012 at 15:49

It happens sometime when you start with air and other units from the same startpoint that the non Air units following the Air Units. I had some Subs in a casual which could fly with one of my sentrys.
But if it happens more often then it should be fixed before someone try to make it as trick
Oh god can you imagine if you were a troop on the ground and a 300ft sub just landed right in front of you?

Also if you just move the transport instead of the troop, the troop will 'swim' in the ocean. it cant move though.
----
All our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death. Life's but a walking shadow a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing
Töltés...
Töltés...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Adatvédelem | Felhasználási feltételek | Bannerek | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Csatlakozz hozzánk

Hirdesd