‹‹ Vissza Bugs
Légy prémium hirdetések elrejtéséhez
Posztolt üzenetek: 6   Meglátogatva: 50 users
04.03.2012 - 17:46
I had army of 10 bombers, 20 infantry and 10ish militia, i was attacked from 34 infantry, my bombers killed 1/3 of his army, but as soon the fight infantry vs infantry started, all my units including my general died in 1 shot ( this happened when i watched the fight )
Töltés...
Töltés...
04.03.2012 - 20:49
Did you have air transport? and i dont like your name
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Töltés...
Töltés...
05.03.2012 - 03:38
 YOBA
Sounds like you had a couple of transports, or three. Troops don't actually fire when inside transports. It's the transport that tries to fight off the enemy, with often hilarious results. If this is the case, then this is not a bug. Because what your enemy pretty much did was just sink your transports and everything inside them.

Good on you for attempting to protect to protect them though. The right thinking was definitely there.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Töltés...
Töltés...
05.03.2012 - 08:11
Általa írva YOBA, 05.03.2012 at 03:38

Sounds like you had a couple of transports, or three. Troops don't actually fire when inside transports. It's the transport that tries to fight off the enemy, with often hilarious results. If this is the case, then this is not a bug. Because what your enemy pretty much did was just sink your transports and everything inside them.

Good on you for attempting to protect to protect them though. The right thinking was definitely there.

I always love killing transports with 3 bombers to piss-off players
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Töltés...
Töltés...
05.03.2012 - 10:04
If that's the case, then i would've lost only 9 infantry, i had 3 transport there, but why all including my general and all militia.

Általa írva FaLLenXH3R0ESx, 04.03.2012 at 20:49

Did you have air transport? and i dont like your name

nor i like yours.
Töltés...
Töltés...
05.03.2012 - 13:01
 YOBA
Általa írva Atheist, 05.03.2012 at 10:04

If that's the case, then i would've lost only 9 infantry, i had 3 transport there, but why all including my general and all militia.

Yeah, all the 3 transports were sunk. The militia and your general are on-board the transport ships too.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Töltés...
Töltés...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Adatvédelem | Felhasználási feltételek | Bannerek | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Csatlakozz hozzánk

Hirdesd