Légy prémium hirdetések elrejtéséhez
Posztolt üzenetek: 7   Meglátogatva: 45 users
05.05.2011 - 20:47
Okay- this sounds really out there (and im sure its impossible) but if its easy to implement and would benefit enough- maybe custom music would be a nice addition? It would probably except MP3's, but WAV's and MPeG's would be nice. Also- theres the copyright issue- I would say add a pop up box when selecting custom music saying something along the lines of "I agree that I own/made/bought a copy of this music". Any thoughts?
Töltés...
Töltés...
06.05.2011 - 09:32
 YOBA
There is one problem...

Unless you play entire symphonies or endless ballads, the songs would loop OVER and OVER and OVER again. Don't forget how long the average song of today and how long the average Afterwind game is.

But this is not that bad an idea if a solution to this could be found. I still think that if the creators want to add this feature, they should focus on solving all the connectivity problems first and what-not. I haven't played in a looong while thanks to them and I'm really missing AW.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Töltés...
Töltés...
06.05.2011 - 11:07
 Amok (Admin)
Általa írva YOBA, 06.05.2011 at 09:32

But this is not that bad an idea if a solution to this could be found. I still think that if the creators want to add this feature, they should focus on solving all the connectivity problems first and what-not. I haven't played in a looong while thanks to them and I'm really missing AW.

What connectivity problems?
Töltés...
Töltés...
06.05.2011 - 11:43
 YOBA
Általa írva Amok, 06.05.2011 at 11:07

Általa írva YOBA, 06.05.2011 at 09:32

What connectivity problems?

I think they're down to having a wireless connection, but I get disconnected a lot more than I used to. I "played" for about a week then. These days I can barely start games, and that's at 24 MB/s*! So I've practically given up.

So yeah, my house flooded a few months ago and I have to use a wireless connection now. Once all the rebuilding work has finished I'll move back in to it. So I'm not blaming Afterwind servers for not being able to play... for now. Oh, and "installing" Afterwind to Windows doesn't work anymore. Might be something you wanna look into.

* Well, that's what we pay for but we only get around 12 MB/s in the area.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Töltés...
Töltés...
06.05.2011 - 12:27
 Amok (Admin)
Általa írva YOBA, 06.05.2011 at 11:43

I think they're down to having a wireless connection, but I get disconnected a lot more than I used to. I "played" for about a week then. These days I can barely start games, and that's at 24 MB/s*! So I've practically given up.

So yeah, my house flooded a few months ago and I have to use a wireless connection now. Once all the rebuilding work has finished I'll move back in to it. So I'm not blaming Afterwind servers for not being able to play... for now. Oh, and "installing" Afterwind to Windows doesn't work anymore. Might be something you wanna look into.

* Well, that's what we pay for but we only get around 12 MB/s in the area.

That's weird. I'm also on wireless and never had any problems with it. Are you sure you're not heavily torrenting on a background or something? Just checked the install feature, and it worked.
Töltés...
Töltés...
06.05.2011 - 17:39
I used to use a wireless connection and yeah I got disconnected a lot from anything really.
----
Bow down before the mathmagician
Töltés...
Töltés...
06.05.2011 - 20:00
Okay guys- can we stay on topic? if you would like to talk about your connections more, you could create a thread on it, but I would really like peoples input on the idea- not more to add to your conversation.
Töltés...
Töltés...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Adatvédelem | Felhasználási feltételek | Bannerek | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Csatlakozz hozzánk

Hirdesd