Légy prémium hirdetések elrejtéséhez
Posztolt üzenetek: 20   Meglátogatva: 47 users
02.08.2011 - 08:23
Mos is just the shittiest strat on the game. Way to fucking underpowered. WAY TO FUCKING UNDERPOWERED, IT'S LIKE PLAYING WITH "NO STRAT" BUT WITH LESS ATTRIBUTES.

For fuck sake Ivan fix that shit.
Töltés...
Töltés...
02.08.2011 - 10:16
Why're you trying this while raging like some rabid 13-year-old? Why don't you back it up with numbers and statistics and reasonable, well-thought-out arguments? Too lazy to do that? They're all here on this forum in other threads for you to copy-and-paste here.

It's really not that hard.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Töltés...
Töltés...
02.08.2011 - 11:44
MoS is not nearly as easy to use as GW, but it is more versatile. You cannot play MoS like GW, spamming marines, you will run out very, very fast.

First off, you should start off using mostly infantry, marines are expensive, at the same time you want a small group of marines as your behind the lines forces. Use your marines to keep the enemy on hid toes, make sure he is defending his holdings in the back, and taking important capitals to slow him down, meanwhile you mainly use infantry to expand your holdings, 4 infantry can easily beat 4 militia, you will save a lot of money this way. Remember marines are very strong, usually 6 marines can take 8 militia, or maybe even 5 marines, but this getting risky.

You cannot afford many mistakes with MoS in a small map, if any. Nice thing is, infantry don't get any negatives in MoS so they are a decently cheap and very good defense. Also, most players might assume you are PD and be hesitant to attack you. (all they see is you have infantry) Use this to your advantage and send your marines somewhere critical for their first attack. Most players are only used to attacking militia, they may underestimate the amount of units needed to take important cities defended by infantry.

if you can save up for some of the infantry and marine upgrades, (cheaper, faster) it actually gets easier, not to mention sub capacity and faster subs, so you can get 4 marines on a sub and it moves pretty fast.

Don't forget stealths, sure, they are really expensive, but their range is amazing, if you see an important transport undefended, buy that stealth, this is why i leave 1 reinf point open until the turn before reinf. Or sometimes you just need an little bit more oomph in your attack to make sure it successful, buy that stealth and send it in.

As for cities, you have to be thinking money, I have been successful starting in Greece but it probably didn't help me ( i took Italy and turkey first turn though) if you do this you need to head for Milan and then Switz, luxem, belgium, neder, for cash. Spam infantry as much as you can so you can hold your cities.

Starting Germany or Poland gives you easy access to Scandinavia, lot's of cash, and your subs can get your marines around quickly

Transports stay nice and cheap with MoS as well, unlike GW, use this to your advantage.
Töltés...
Töltés...
02.08.2011 - 13:11
Before they nerfed MoS people made this exact same thread, only complaining that it was too overpowered. So, I think no matter what they do, people will whine about it.
Töltés...
Töltés...
02.08.2011 - 13:27
Általa írva the99percent, 02.08.2011 at 11:44

MoS is not nearly as easy to use as GW, but it is more versatile. You cannot play MoS like GW, spamming marines, you will run out very, very fast.

First off, you should start off using mostly infantry, marines are expensive, at the same time you want a small group of marines as your behind the lines forces. Use your marines to keep the enemy on hid toes, make sure he is defending his holdings in the back, and taking important capitals to slow him down, meanwhile you mainly use infantry to expand your holdings, 4 infantry can easily beat 4 militia, you will save a lot of money this way. Remember marines are very strong, usually 6 marines can take 8 militia, or maybe even 5 marines, but this getting risky.

You cannot afford many mistakes with MoS in a small map, if any. Nice thing is, infantry don't get any negatives in MoS so they are a decently cheap and very good defense. Also, most players might assume you are PD and be hesitant to attack you. (all they see is you have infantry) Use this to your advantage and send your marines somewhere critical for their first attack. Most players are only used to attacking militia, they may underestimate the amount of units needed to take important cities defended by infantry.

if you can save up for some of the infantry and marine upgrades, (cheaper, faster) it actually gets easier, not to mention sub capacity and faster subs, so you can get 4 marines on a sub and it moves pretty fast.

Don't forget stealths, sure, they are really expensive, but their range is amazing, if you see an important transport undefended, buy that stealth, this is why i leave 1 reinf point open until the turn before reinf. Or sometimes you just need an little bit more oomph in your attack to make sure it successful, buy that stealth and send it in.

As for cities, you have to be thinking money, I have been successful starting in Greece but it probably didn't help me ( i took Italy and turkey first turn though) if you do this you need to head for Milan and then Switz, luxem, belgium, neder, for cash. Spam infantry as much as you can so you can hold your cities.

Starting Germany or Poland gives you easy access to Scandinavia, lot's of cash, and your subs can get your marines around quickly

Transports stay nice and cheap with MoS as well, unlike GW, use this to your advantage.

Why not play PD? All you say is use infantry with little marines, that is PD. There was another thread with wide consensus that MoS was overnerfed.
Töltés...
Töltés...
02.08.2011 - 13:46
Általa írva Guest14502, 02.08.2011 at 13:11

Before they nerfed MoS people made this exact same thread, only complaining that it was too overpowered. So, I think no matter what they do, people will whine about it.

I agree that no matter what Ivan and Amok do people will keep complaining, but in this specific case the complaints are right. MoS is way underpowered nowadays, if compared to any other strategy besides Lucky Bastard.

I don't think it needs a big change, anyway. As I've already said in another thread, MoS could be more based on buffs to Stealth Airplanes and Submarines (that already exist), since making Marines cheaper, for example, would make MoS identical to GW.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Töltés...
Töltés...
02.08.2011 - 13:54
The best way to make MoS better would be to increase marines HP instead of their attack, they just die too fast and for the price it's like throwing away a lot of money for units you can only use a few times. Increase their HP to 10 and I don't care if they lower their attack to normal numbers.

Why not play Pd? Well, like I said Mos is more versatile, and more fun. The point is, you only use Infantry at the start to expand, once your economy is going, you will use more and more marines and bombers, larger games this works much better, but yeah for small maps using MoS is only for shits and giggles, or to show how good a player you are. I take it as a personal challenge. If I can beat your PD with MoS I played damn well better than you.
Töltés...
Töltés...
02.08.2011 - 19:31
The HP boost suggested above is a wicked idea. I like it.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Töltés...
Töltés...
03.08.2011 - 03:01
Vafika, you're an idiot. You obviously haven't played learster recently.
Töltés...
Töltés...
03.08.2011 - 05:22
Általa írva Shiny Suicune, 03.08.2011 at 03:01

Sorry, but learster's strategy in EVERY SINGLE GAME is to pick the USA, fend off one or two people who're vastly inferior to him in Rank, build up marines to some insane degree and stab noobs in one turn with one crippling blow.
----
Töltés...
Töltés...
03.08.2011 - 08:41
Általa írva BASED Ironail, 03.08.2011 at 05:22

Sorry, but learster's strategy in EVERY SINGLE GAME is to pick the USA, fend off one or two people who're vastly inferior to him in Rank, builds up marines to some insane degree and stabs noobs in one turn with one crippling blow.

I felt it when I was rank 5, but I was allied to Europe and I cancelled his 'peace' first, and funny enough my ally in Europe was vafika, I was jamaica him portugal.
Töltés...
Töltés...
03.08.2011 - 12:12

Sorry, but learster's strategy in EVERY SINGLE GAME is to pick the USA, fend off one or two people who're vastly inferior to him in Rank, build up marines to some insane degree and stab noobs in one turn with one crippling blow.

And the funny part is, it works.
Töltés...
Töltés...
03.08.2011 - 13:03
Guest18936
Felhasználó törölve
Általa írva Shiny Suicune, 03.08.2011 at 12:12

The really funny part is, half of the high ranks in this game are worse than durrhunter.
Töltés...
Töltés...
04.08.2011 - 01:58
Általa írva Guest, 03.08.2011 at 13:03

Általa írva Shiny Suicune, 03.08.2011 at 12:12

The really funny part is, half of the high ranks in this game are worse than durrhunter.

that too.
Töltés...
Töltés...
04.08.2011 - 08:44
Általa írva Guest14502, 02.08.2011 at 13:11

People will whine until Ivan and Amok finally balance the game. Just saying.
----
PCCTS Knights Templar | Anti Muslim | Anti Jihad | Anti Cultural Marxist | Anti Nazi | Anti Racist | Pro Monocultural | Pro Mono-Capitalism | Pro European | Pro Conservative |ï"¿ Pro Nationalism | - This is not hate, this is LOVE for our
Töltés...
Töltés...
04.08.2011 - 09:04
>Mos Balanced
Never.

It's like playing with Naval Commander on land with Tanks.
Töltés...
Töltés...
04.08.2011 - 11:09
Általa írva KnightTemplar2083, 04.08.2011 at 08:44

People will whine until Ivan and Amok finally come back from their 2-year holiday. Just saying.
----
Töltés...
Töltés...
04.08.2011 - 12:50
Általa írva BASED Ironail, 04.08.2011 at 11:09

Általa írva KnightTemplar2083, 04.08.2011 at 08:44

People will whine until Ivan and Amok finally come back from their 2-year holiday. Just saying.

Töltés...
Töltés...
04.08.2011 - 15:41
Általa írva BASED Ironail, 04.08.2011 at 11:09

until Ivan and Amok finally come back from their 2-year holiday.

Wat?
----
PCCTS Knights Templar | Anti Muslim | Anti Jihad | Anti Cultural Marxist | Anti Nazi | Anti Racist | Pro Monocultural | Pro Mono-Capitalism | Pro European | Pro Conservative |ï"¿ Pro Nationalism | - This is not hate, this is LOVE for our
Töltés...
Töltés...
04.08.2011 - 16:49
We already quoted you Rushka no way turning back.
Töltés...
Töltés...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Adatvédelem | Felhasználási feltételek | Bannerek | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Csatlakozz hozzánk

Hirdesd