Légy prémium hirdetések elrejtéséhez
Posztolt üzenetek: 3   Meglátogatva: 26 users
14.09.2011 - 17:43
Didn't want to double post in the main new idea thread, not extend my already extended post, so I Just decided to post it here. So- todays idea takes influence from other games, if you were wondering. What it is...is a system where a set of "goals" are sent out every week, and if you finish them all in-game you get sp rewards and so on. Say this weeks list looked something like this"
1. Win 3 games in a row (200 sp)
2. Destroy 50 tanks (450 sp)

You would have these goals to meet as shown above, and every week new ones would be introduced (3-10). Every time a goal is completed you receive how ever many sp it lists as a reward. Finish them all in under a week and you are rewarded with even more sp (under 10000 most likely). These goals would not be as easy as I listed though- they would be completely random and challenging, hell if Ivan was in a bad enough mood he could tell you to destroy 25 marines above the artic circle :3 Now something like THAT sounds fun ^_^

What does le community think of le idea? comments saying things such as "It's total crap your total crap blah blah no z bettur" will be ignored. This is a serious thread, so only serious comments will be accepted.
Töltés...
Töltés...
14.09.2011 - 17:59
These would be so awesome. I'm a sucker for metagame.

amthough there already is a medal for tank killing (unless you mean in one single game)
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Töltés...
Töltés...
14.09.2011 - 23:08
Általa írva BASED Ironail, 14.09.2011 at 17:59

These would be so awesome. I'm a sucker for metagame.

amthough there already is a medal for tank killing (unless you mean in one single game)

Well I didn't wanna sound like a squeaker, but I got the idea after watching a Halo: Reach video with all of the challenges and whatnot.
It seemed like a cool aspect and could bring some more people who are interested in it here.
Töltés...
Töltés...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Adatvédelem | Felhasználási feltételek | Bannerek | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Csatlakozz hozzánk

Hirdesd